Thursday, September 2, 2010

Email from Robert, Part One

Konnichiwa Watashi no kazoku!

It's good to hear from you guys. I'm writing all of you letters again so I hope you guys are excited. Oh, and I'm sending you guys a package of my own...it's pretty awesome, I think it should be there in about a week or so. Definitely look through it and tell me what you think :D

So this last week at the MTC has gone by really fast. I've said it before and I'll say it again, days feel like weeks, but the weeks feel like days. I'm definitely getting used to food (I've put on 5 pounds or so) but I'm working harder now so I stay in great shape. My class is on the top floor of a building and my room is on the top floor as well. It's my belief that the branch president is getting us ready to be able to ride 15 miles a day. I'm doing a bunch of pull ups to so I can carry lots of Book of Mormon's haha.

WOW! My computer just malfunctioned and I'm having to retype most of the email. Sad day.

Sigh, well, in the little time I have left, I'll just tell you guys that I love you all. I'm grateful for the blessing you are to me. I hope you continue teaching Rick Stevens and continue studying Preach My Gospel. I've learned a lot this week from my scriptures and from Preach My Gospel. It's definitely a one of the best resources I have.

Miles I'm glad that you have a testimony of Joseph Smith. He is our prophet who restored the gospel to the earth. Keep reading your scriptures and write me letters!

Love,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment