Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Letter to Family September 14, 2010

Watashi no kazoku!

I hope you all are doing great! I've had a pretty awesome week and I'm excited to finally be emailing you. I sent you all letters and so you should get them in 3 days or so.

So you've been wanting to know how the schedule is? here it goes

On most days I have class from 9 to 12:30, lunch at 12:30 and then class at 1:15 to 5:30. Then I have dinner, and then class (missionary directed time) from 6:15 to 9. In the mornings I have gym and on Friday we have shorter class because I have an hour and a half long service project which basically consists of my district cleaning the main MTC building. Thrusdays are fun days. We have a TRC appointment on those days at 4:15ish and during these we teach the first or second lesson to an MTC investigator. I just finished teaching the last one in English, and now the next 6 weeks of the TRC are going to be all in Japanese.

Sundays used to be a lot of free time (used for scripture and language study) but now it's alot of leadership training meetings and such. Being a district leader is a lot of fun though. There's firesides on Sundays and they are always great. Tuesdays are the best days. We have the whole day (it's planned out) to do laundry, go to the temple for an endowment session, writer letters, emails for 30 minutes, and to study. P-day is officially over at 6 pm though, just like in the mission field, and then we have a fireside. I've developed a habit of saying "it's almost Tuesday!" and it eventually comes.

I love everyday here. I'm getting a lot of Japanese down and I'm feeling fairly confident about my first TRC nihongo dake (japanese only) visit. The funny thing is that I know I'm going to be humbled...that's how it usually works. But I'm going to work my hardest and try and get it done!

Have a wonderful week family.

Love,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment