Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 7, 2010

Dear Family
I've been fasting for the last two sundays about dad's business and I know that through the Lord anything is possible! I know you have thanked Heavenly Father many times already for your blessings, but be sure He knows how grateful we all are.

So, how are you feeling mom? Is everything going better with your stomach ulcer? I really hope that you've been recovering...I don't want to even think that my mom is in pain. I'll keep praying!

I think about you all a lot and about the reason why I'm out here. I'm a little sad that I can't see you all, I was actually badly home sick one day this last week when I got Miles's letter. Miles, I hope you know that I love you very much. Your letter brought tears to my eyes, I'm glad I have you as my best friend, you and the family really keep me going. I am so glad that I'm out here doing what is right. I know that the Lord will bless us all if I serve righteously and if you all pray for me and keep me going. I'll let you all know that my Japanese is coming along nicely. I taught the first lesson in Japanese for 15 minutes (at least the first two sections of the frist lesson). I know that if I trust in the Lord and have faith, and continue in obedience, I will be blessed to come to understand the gospel better as well as Japanese. I love you all. Mom, I love your letters. They make me smile and wish that I could be there with you. Dad, your letters and words of wisdom land on my wall in my room. I read them often. Miles, I love you very much. You are one of my bestest (the supermostest) friends. And Matthew, i love you so very much. You are a sweet boy and I can't wait to tell you how Japan is. I'll tell you some good stories about ninjas or samurai. You'll love it. I love you all.

By the way, if you want to send me letters through Dear Elder, it's free for when I'm in the MTC. And I get them the same day! But when i'm in Japan, you should send me real letters! So anyways, check it out, it's nice. And if you send me an email and the Dear Elder of the email beforehand, I can read the email without using any of the thirty minutes I get, and all that time will go to writing you and the family emails!

Love,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment