Sunday, January 2, 2011

To Dad

Dear Dad,

It was such a blessing to be able to talk to you and the family on Christmas. I definitely was uplifted myself and I`m looking forward to future calls. Thank you for what you said about your investigator and how he was baptized later. I know that this boy is going to be baptized. I know that his mom is going to be baptized. It`s going to take some time for the mom to get over her fear of commitment to a religion but I am confident she will. I was bummed because I would to have loved to baptize someone on Christmas but you know, I`ll be just as happy if someone else does it.

That`s good to know that Kyle is doing well. The Utah mission doesn`t seem to appealing at first, but it is wildly successful. A friend of my trainer got back from his mission recently from Provo, Utah...a place where you think everyone would be LDS...and he had 57 baptisms. Not too shabby. Haha, so I`m sure Kyle is going to do great things in Salt Lake City.
Thank you for bearing your witness of the Savior. I know that when I testify to people of Jesus Christ, that I am telling them of their Lord and their way back to heaven. The prepared people will listen. I know they are here. We just need to have enough faith to be led to them.

I hope all is going well at home. I pray for you everyday. I love you dad.

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment