Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear Mom January 2011

Dear Mom,
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed my getting pooped on by the bird story. It's definitely an experience I won't soon forget. As a missionary, I'm always looking to the heavens for help and now I have another reason to look skyward! Thanks again for the wonderful Christmas call. Being able to hear my family and everyone's voices was wonderful. Everyone seemed very happy and it sounds like Miles and Matthew are both maturing (increasing in wisdom and stature). Man, I might start doing that unintentionally more often. Elder Hardy was telling me that missionaries often make references to scriptures unintentionally. That was right after he said that the laundry was as white as Angel Moroni! Haha, good times. Anywho, thank you for the phone call and the letters. It's always comforting to know that everyone at home is doing well. I really liked the experience you had of doing that exercise of picturing some place peaceful and envisioning meeting the Savior. I'm going to have to give that a try!
I love you mom. I hope you always know that and know that I'm praying for you.
Love, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment